Sunday, May 25, 2014

Children Should be Seen and Heard

We live in a day and age when our little ones are thought of as a nuisance.
 I believe in good manners as much as the next person. Just don't be caught up so with  the "not be heard" part of that saying.  
We just need to see more children out and, about with their parents. When I see you out there with your little ones struggling along, I am in awe and, you inspire me.
      In a society where on Sunday we put them in Junior church, and nursery, Monday off to school or the local daycare, so we don't have to be bothered...I challenge you, take them with you every chance you get. let those children both be seen and heard...
                           YOUR CHILDREN BLESS ME! YOU INSPIRE ME 
                      ( waiting just around the corner, just to see you) 
                                                                                                Gloria J. Jared

No comments:

Post a Comment