Sunday, May 25, 2014

We are the Jared family.I will give you a quick run down from start to finish. David my husband is a civil engineer he attended Georgia Tech from 1989 to 1994 He then secured a job with Georgia Department of Transportation where he has worked for almost 18 years. He enjoys his job but Jesus Christ is his life and Love. He loves books and loves to spend time pouring over the scriptures.
 I am a stay at home mom of 5 beautiful children that I thought I would never have but Praise God for his abundant blessings on us. I love to sing no matter where i am and i like to do it loudly...ask my kids lol.
 Lydia Faith was our first , smallest baby and our most out going, she is 8 going on 18.
Luke Silas, was our first boy and has the biggest cheeks, he loves to play army stuff and keeps his room spotless.
Enter center stage: Lois Hope, our little cuddle bug and hyper HYPER youngest girl and my easiest to deliver. If you need a hug she will supply it.If you do not need a hug she will still supply it. :)
Levi Paul another little blessing. He wants to please his mom and, dad. He is Mr manners, LOVES hot wheels, fast "super fast" shoes. Monster trucks and anything else with wheels.
 Lancelot Andrews is our youngest boy. One word describes him.... SWEET. he just learned to walk and is picking up on a lot of words lately. in the above photo he was not yet here.
                                         WE ARE THE JARED'S

No comments:

Post a Comment